Do we really need to rename part of route 66

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cm_osu

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd rather see something named for Jake McNiece. At the bare minimum, he was an Oklahoman.
When I was in college waiting on my next class I'd go to the library and grab a random book off the shelf. One of these was The Filthy Thirteen. I ended up checking that one out and finishing it. The next time I was in the library I grabbed The Wrong Stuff by Truman Smith, another Ponca City man. Hell of a coincidence to grab those two at random and they mention each other in their books.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I'm against naming anything after Trump,,,
I dislike the man and think he's a total buffoon.

His only saving grace is,,,
He Ain't Hillary!

Aarond

I really did not want him as prez and he has done some things I do not like, but he has done a whole lot more good than any president in a long time. Heck even just the DOHbama crap he has rolled back make him the most effective in decades. I just wish he would tone down his mouth by about half. Calling the Dimocrats on their BS is great, but he tends to go overboard.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love for them to rename Turner Turnpike after him. Thing of all the libs that would take back roads just because they would think the money was going to him.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really did not want him as prez and he has done some things I do not like, but he has done a whole lot more good than any president in a long time. Heck even just the DOHbama crap he has rolled back make him the most effective in decades. I just wish he would tone down his mouth by about half. Calling the Dimocrats on their BS is great, but he tends to go overboard.
He's the only Republican President to ever fight back and not lay down to demands of the liberals. Those in congress need to emulate his actions and quit acquessing to the demands of the liberals to be bipartisan when they have an issue they want passed in an attempt to be seen as a centrist. Liberals vote as a bloc when Nancy tells them to.
Case in point is the trade treaty with Mexico. Pelosi is using procedural issues to keep it from coming to a vote while some of her own party are desperate to see it pass but won't go against Nancy even though it might cost them their seat.
The Republicans need to grow a set and learn how to fight.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's the only Republican President to ever fight back and not lay down to demands of the liberals. Those in congress need to emulate his actions and quit acquessing to the demands of the liberals to be bipartisan when they have an issue they want passed in an attempt to be seen as a centrist. Liberals vote as a bloc when Nancy tells them to.
Case in point is the trade treaty with Mexico. Pelosi is using procedural issues to keep it from coming to a vote while some of her own party are desperate to see it pass but won't go against Nancy even though it might cost them their seat.
The Republicans need to grow a set and learn how to fight.

That I agree with. I just think The Donald lets his mouth get away from him. I am not saying stop completely, but tone it down a bit where it is not needed.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he's a deplorable just like me. I also think he's the type to expect linens on the table at the local BBQ joint, and most likely to storm off in a huff when we make fun of him about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom