Do what you say you will do.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man i haven't laid a brick or block in years but damn!
I know, it was crazy. What was even more odd is that the "Mason" was somehow connected to the owner of the company, so after 3 tries with him, the Owner just came out and fixed it himself. I saw the same behavior on our stone fireplace they did. When there were things to fix, the owner would show up in the evening and work until 1030 or 11 to fix it instead of telling his workers to do it.

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know, it was crazy. What was even more odd is that the "Mason" was somehow connected to the owner of the company, so after 3 tries with him, the Owner just came out and fixed it himself. I saw the same behavior on our stone fireplace they did. When there were things to fix, the owner would show up in the evening and work until 1030 or 11 to fix it instead of telling his workers to do it.
Yeah i can't get anyone to come to my place they say it's to far. Even if i did i would be afraid it would be like the roofer that forgot to do something then tried to change me an extra grand to did it. F"&$ing worthless. My brother in law is a contractor she came done last weekend and fixed a bunch of stuff for all i had to do was build him a AR. I got off cheap. Lol

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are the only one allowed to have an opinion? You really are a Democrat, I guess? You do your thing, and I will do mine, if that is OK with you, hot shot!!!!
Wow, I guess I offended you and that was not my intent and that is why my statement back to you is followed by an lol. So, I’m a hot shot democrat? Lol

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
And there are those customers who dont wanna pay also. Glad i wasnt an independent contractor other than for the Gov. for a time, with contracts and guarantees in place.
I got extremely lucky and contract to a Family with integrity for the last 7 going on 8 years. They pay me , a contractor. a substantial Hanaka bonus every year and I have never had to worry about the money not being there!! No Guarantees but I do what I say I will do and that Family takes care of me ...... I am truly blessed to have run in to these folks!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom