Do you carry with one in the chamber?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you carry with a round chambered

• Yes, always no safety

Votes: 51 58.0%
  • Yes always with safety on

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • No round chambered

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • My carry gun is a revolver

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Gun has a manual safety but is not engaged

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's not a matter of common sense. If it were common sense the majority of people, with no gun experience, would be able to pick up a gun and carry it proficiently. As a matter of fact, if it were just common sense, people would be able to perform any number of tasks that otherwise take certain knowledge and skills to perform. Obviously, that's not the case.

It's a matter of training and education.

Please tell me you don't carry a gun.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I see that kind of response a lot from people that don't have a real argument. That's my cue to move on to a worthwhile discussion.

Or you could just answer my question of the positive merits of carrying a gun with an unloaded chamber.

BtW, that's a really lame way of trying to back out and act like you're on top of your game. Newbie move bro.
Comprehend what I said and have an actual rebuttal.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just because it's you...

I'm curious why your question re: the merits of carrying a gun with an empty chamber didn't show up when I quoted that post. Doesn't matter. I never said there were any merits to carrying with an empty chamber. As a matter of fact, I said just the opposite.

Could be I'm not the one that needs work on comprehension skills.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just because it's you...

I'm curious why your question re: the merits of carrying a gun with an empty chamber didn't show up when I quoted that post. Doesn't matter. I never said there were any merits to carrying with an empty chamber. As a matter of fact, I said just the opposite.

Could be I'm not the one that needs work on comprehension skills.

So... you're not going to answer the question?? Just wondering... For a friend of course.

Latest posts

Top Bottom