Do You Guys Ever "Get Stuck" in an Era??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always thought hard rock from the mid to late 70s, thru to the early 80s was "my thing". I always put the tv on some kinda rock when I'm cleaning house or something. Well today it landed on "60s Rock" and I am in heaven!! 😍😍😍😍😍 How did I spend my entire life not listening to these guys every day??

What's y'all's favorite era??

I need to expand my horizons. 🤷 (As old as I am it will be more like "revisiting" ... Lol)

Right now it's "Sweet Caroline" by (like I have to say it outloud) Neil Diamond. My name ain't Caroline but I "might" have enjoyed a gentleman or twos attention while this played in the background.
Sweet Caroline, next to the national anthem, maybe the easiest song ever to get everybody singing along.

Last edited:

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I grew up listening to my mother's 45 records. So 50's is what I started with and moved on through the 70's. 80's is when it started going downhill . Never could stand Bob wills .
My dad wouldn't have a radio playing anytime.
So music was limited around the house.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My car radios don't play C D 's but tractor radio does. Got a Elvis C D that got HOW GREAT THOU ART, etc, play it for hours.
haha! You better watch playing praise music while observing God's creation. You'll run the risk of crying like a baby in awe and amazement before the track ends. It sure can make a body feel small, yet somehow so important that He even cares at all about us. We sure don't deserve it.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Let's just say the 60's is my generation and I was there in 1968...

1674085375927.png

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, but at the same time, I can hardly stomach her other songs. But, she's cute and she's an Okie, so...whatev, ya know. :ugh2:
I ain't gonna lie, she's got other stuff (I'm talking music y'all, but yeah, that too) I like. On the other hand there's also some of her music I don't like at all. And yup, she's a damn cute (and rich) Okie, ain't no denying that.

Last edited:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I listen to pretty much everything besides, hip hop chit and rap crap. 60's and 70's rock is probably my favorite though with Lynyrd Skynyrd being at the top. I saw the original Skynyrd in concert three times before tragedy struck them.

I'm not a rap crap, hip hop fan either, but there are a few I kinda dig...NSFW]

Latest posts

Top Bottom