Do You Guys Ever "Get Stuck" in an Era??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always thought hard rock from the mid to late 70s, thru to the early 80s was "my thing". I always put the tv on some kinda rock when I'm cleaning house or something. Well today it landed on "60s Rock" and I am in heaven!! 😍😍😍😍😍 How did I spend my entire life not listening to these guys every day??

What's y'all's favorite era??

I need to expand my horizons. 🤷 (As old as I am it will be more like "revisiting" ... Lol)

Right now it's "Sweet Caroline" by (like I have to say it outloud) Neil Diamond. My name ain't Caroline but I "might" have enjoyed a gentleman or twos attention while this played in the background.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always thought hard rock from the mid to late 70s, thru to the early 80s was "my thing". I always put the tv on some kinda rock when I'm cleaning house or something. Well today it landed on "60s Rock" and I am in heaven!! 😍😍😍😍😍 How did I spend my entire life not listening to these guys every day??

What's y'all's favorite era??

I need to expand my horizons. 🤷 (As old as I am it will be more like "revisiting" ... Lol)

Right now it's "Sweet Caroline" by (like I have to say it outloud) Neil Diamond. My name ain't Caroline but I "might" have enjoyed a gentleman or twos attention while this played in the background.
Late 70s and 80s rock is my "thing". Pretty much all I listen to in the car.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like stuff from the 60s and 70s. My favorite is 80s and 90s country. There hasn't really been a good country singer/group this century, I don't think. I have Sirius XM in my truck and it never comes off of Classic Country Ch58. I wish I could just get that channel.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As Dean Winchester once said, "Any music made after 1979 isn't worth listening to".
CCR, Zepplin, Stones, Aerosmith (they're grandfathered in), Dire Straits, and all the old country singers. I still listen to Metallica, GNR, FNM, that guy that sang Nevermind and dipped, etc from time to time too but it's less and less these days. Old gospel is also good if you're a God fearin' folk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom