Do You Guys Ever "Get Stuck" in an Era??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you had hear the story on Inna A Gadda Da Vida. I think it was the drummer that wrote the song and when he shared it with the band they asked him the title. He was very drunk and they understood that he said Inna A Gadda Da Vida when he said "In the Garden of Eden." I heard this on the radio on XM I think it was.

Truth!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who is Amy Lee ? Looks like a pop star.
Stuck in an era ? Nope , that's like a stick in the mud. Old music is just that. Like stale bread. 🤣🤣 ya'll need to get hip and step forward in time. 😁

The specific song track, its genre, and even an era does not matter as long as the individual listening enjoys what they hear. The purpose of this thread, I believe, was not intended to compare one era or music genre against another, and certainly not for the purpose of belittling or bashing someone over their musical taste.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The specific song track, its genre, and even an era does not matter as long as the individual listening enjoys what they hear. The purpose of this thread, I believe, was not intended to compare one era or music genre against another, and certainly not for the purpose of belittling or bashing someone over their musical taste.
Should I enroll myself in a sensitivity program ? 😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom