Do You Guys Ever "Get Stuck" in an Era??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well good thing we are both women then eh!! Plus assumed we both carried, felt safe offering !!
enjoy your era music !

No worries! I can't even ride in the car to go anywhere with Grumpy right now. Road vibration kills me. (I did battle with a tree and the tree damn near won. 😠 )

Grumpy would never forgive me if I took my first road trip after they get me fixed (assuming they do) with somebody else. OMG, I would NEVER hear the end of it. 🙄🙄🙄 But thanks anyway!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
No worries! I can't even ride in the car to go anywhere with Grumpy right now. Road vibration kills me. (I did battle with a tree and the tree damn near won. 😠 )

Grumpy would never forgive me if I took my first road trip after they get me fixed (assuming they do) with somebody else. OMG, I would NEVER hear the end of it. 🙄🙄🙄 But thanks anyway!
Hey @THAT Gurl ,
If you really want out of the box, you have to try this and hopefully with headphones.

Snarky Puppy - Lingus

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you had hear the story on Inna A Gadda Da Vida. I think it was the drummer that wrote the song and when he shared it with the band they asked him the title. He was very drunk and they understood that he said Inna A Gadda Da Vida when he said "In the Garden of Eden." I heard this on the radio on XM I think it was.
As we were posting about this song I was wondering how and what it's title meant....it's like you read my mind !! Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom