Do you have an outdoor range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTOGUY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't enjoy shooting indoors and would love to shoot outdoors with steel targets. I've been to Canadian gun range, but you can't shoot steel targets or shoot shotguns. Does anyone here have an outdoor range I can borrow sometime? :)

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't enjoy shooting indoors and would love to shoot outdoors with steel targets. I've been to Canadian gun range, but you can't shoot steel targets or shoot shotguns. Does anyone here have an outdoor range I can borrow sometime? :)
Later closer to spring. I'll let you know. What distance are you looking to shoot?

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a member at Ada Rifle and Gun Club and you could go as my guest. 50 to 200 yards. Not sure how far that is from you but if you want to go, let me know. They have some pictures on their web site Ada Rifle and Pistol Club

Blakew

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i once had a nice 800 yard range with plates at 4 and 600. i slaved for 6 hours when i drug a steel plate of a rugged hillside and over streams so i could mount it hanging 20ft in the air on a very secure home made lift with a pully system so i could lift and lower the plate for maintenance. one week later there was a tornado that ripped the 100 year old massive tree and blew it 100 yards. the mount was so solid the plate is still attached to the fallen tree.

Latest posts

Top Bottom