Do You Hear "Laurel" or "Yanni"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurel or Yanni?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you who live in a cave with no TV: it’s the auditory equivalent of “the dress”. I hope that clears it up for you. Jeebus; some people are so not hip to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Give me a break. I was in Germany last week and India this week. Everything sounds off to me for some reason.

Are they talking about this there too? I wonder if the Germans tend to hear Laurel as it’s a lower sound? Or maybe the Indians hear it?

By the way, I just read what the fellow who recorded it says what it is. Shall I divulge?

Last edited:

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll play it for them in the office later this morning and report back. This is the first I've heard of this since I don't turn on the TV in the hotel.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll play it for them in the office later this morning and report back. This is the first I've heard of this since I don't turn on the TV in the hotel.

Why do you not turn on the tv in your hotel? Do they charge by the hour or something? I stayed in a hotel one time that was hourly. Place had a lot of rough looking women, all coming and going. One of them wanted to know if I wanted a date. But I told her I was allergic so to have a nice day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom