Do You Hear "Laurel" or "Yanni"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurel or Yanni?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hear Yanni is resting on his laurels....

yanni_1.gif
latest

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been proven that younger folks can hear higher frequencies than older folks.

Given the results posted here (and the geezer population thereof), I'm guessing that "Yanni" was recorded at a higher frequency than "Laurel" was.

Again, just my two cents. :drunk2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's been proven that younger folks can hear higher frequencies than older folks.

Given the results posted here (and the geezer population thereof), I'm guessing that "Yanni" was recorded at a higher frequency than "Laurel" was.

Again, just my two cents. :drunk2:
My hearing is so bad that I didn't hear anything near those two.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My sis has had hearing problems for years, and even with her new hearing aids, it's sometimes hard to converse with her on the phone. Mostly she wants folks to talk slow rather than loud.

Best wishes bud. :drunk2:
There are some amazing aids out there. Unfortunately one of mine failed on day one of our 10 day trip through the west and it was the one on my best ear. The other is basically useless. Mine hook up with blue tooth on the phone. That is the only way I can converse. Running it through the speaker on the phone doesn't work.
I was at the VA today to turn in the one that didn't' work. 2 weeks of not hearing my wife. Silver lining in every cloud......
LOL.
(I say the above as a joke. When my wife and I met, it was magic, and 30 years later the magic is still alive)

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2 weeks of not hearing my wife. Silver lining in every cloud......
LOL.
(I say the above as a joke. When my wife and I met, it was magic, and 30 years later the magic is still alive)
Ditto (and 42 years later in our case).

Even with her Alzheimer's (and the fact that she can't remember I'm her husband sometimes, which tears my heart out), I'd still choose her if I were to be stranded on an island with my choice of any woman on the planet.

I love her more than life. I don't know how to express it any better. :/

Latest posts

Top Bottom