Do you like airplanes !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a Boeing retiree, it shouldn't come as a big surprise that my favorite is one of my old employer's products. It's the 707. When I was in Renton, I assembled the kits on the last ones. That will always be my favorite model.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been in love with aviation since I was a kid. Joined the AF to be a pilot, but made a few decisions that led me down a different path. Still managed to become a pilot, just a little later in life than I anticipated. This is my office now. If anyone is interested in learning to fly, I'm also a CFI and would be happy to talk with you about the process.

plane.jpg

TeleStratMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a Boeing retiree, it shouldn't come as a big surprise that my favorite is one of my old employer's products. It's the 707. When I was in Renton, I assembled the kits on the last ones. That will always be my favorite model.

Love the older Boeing Models and my favorite of all time is the Boeing 727 - 200 Series . Spent many years working on them and flying on them with a major Airline.
http://www.modernairliners.com/boeing-727-and-boeing-727-specs/

American_Airlines_Boeing_727-223;_N877AA@MEM,_August_1981_ALQ_(5288863948).jpg

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been in love with aviation since I was a kid. Joined the AF to be a pilot, but made a few decisions that led me down a different path. Still managed to become a pilot, just a little later in life than I anticipated. This is my office now. If anyone is interested in learning to fly, I'm also a CFI and would be happy to talk with you about the process.

View attachment 149632

Nice Cessna 680. I can bet it gets up and moves when you want it too.

Would love to learn to fly and been all over doing the research and such but I don't see it happening any time soon.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not into airplanes, except to watch them and photograph them, but I ran across this guy that flies over some beautiful country. I'd like to be up with him in some of those places, but I don't think I'd want to hear all the chatter.

Aviation 101 YouTube Videos

This following video is of them flying into the Marble Canyon area in Arizona. I think he is confused by the Vermillion Cliffs in that he talks of the "airport" being "in the Grand Canyon." The Vermillion Cliffs are part of the Grand Staircase - Escalante, a series of four different colored cliffs ranging from Norther Arizona up to Bryce Canyon in Utah. Each of those "cliffs" are at a different elevation in the landscape.

They also went to Horseshoe Bend and never even mentioned the name of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom