Do you like carrying big or small guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not carry another one? You have fore arms... :D

Mainly because one would just be sitting in a safe all day if I didn't bring it out. Also you can give one to somebody in a shooting and still have a back up. Plus they're not that uncomfortable. I actually used to think some guns caused genuine pain to carry based on videos I'd seen where people talk about ounces. =\

But most importantly I've got three guns man.... It's probably a phase or something idk.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lately, I've been carrying a Sig P229 (in .357 Sig) in one of my OWB holsters. I like the size, it fits my hand. Plus, I can shoot it well. I'll be the first to admit it's not exactly "dainty", but with an aluminum frame, it's not too bad.

I've got smaller guns like an XDS and 442, but I just feel "better" with the Sig.

Maybe I'm compensating for something...

Nah.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I actually carry either a Glock 43 or a Commander most of the time lately, sure they are smaller and shorter, and not very thick around, but then I believe size doesn't matter.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I prefer a big gun, but sometimes they're a bit to deal with. Luckily I also like small guns. :)

For carry, either a Kimber Ultra CDP II or a S&W Airlight 360. My trucks both have a full size 1911 locked in the center console.

Bryan

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock 17 OWB (double mag pouch) & Glock 19 in a shoulder rig with two spare mags. All loaded with 124gr +p HST. I think I'm covered.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Timberwolf framed G23 with either the factory .40 barrel or a 9mm barrel depending on what Im doing and where Im going. But sometimes I carry my G42 whenever I need something smaller or have to carry it a lot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom