Do you open carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do around the home place. Been commented on by contractors/service people who came to do work for me, but nothing negative.
Out and about I owb under a t-shirt, hides pretty well but not perfect, no comments so far.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I open carry whenever my shirt falls that way. Generally carry in an OWB kydex. Had a few positive's and a couple people try and play the "are you afraid of something" no real negative though. For the ones who ones who try to ask the "afraid" questions I tell them a plain and simple no, but I am not psychic and until I am I would rather be prepared than wishing I was. Most of my contacts are asking how long it took and showing a desire to start carrying as well.

Maverick1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would never open carry....makes zero sense. Why would I want to provide a potential adversary any type of advantage by seeing my weapon. The difference in time to get my weapon in battery between open carry and concealed is negligible.

CoyoteStalker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't open carry very often at all, because I loose the advantage of surprise. I don't want to be the first one shot at, if a gas station robbery went down while I am in the store getting a soda. The places I do is on my way to the range and during hunting trips. Never had a negative response from anyone who saw it during those times. I would rather not display it myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom