Do you open carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah that is not a real good reason. I wouldn't call it stupid.
I do watch reactions though just the same as I would if I wore a sombrero into a NY theater. Lol

i.imgur.com_CUY6kh4.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

Every man has his passion!

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't open carry, but I don't go out of my way to "hide" my gun either. I'm more concerned about protecting my firearm from getting beat up that hiding it from sight. I'm not ashamed to carry. I'm not a braggart either. It's just another tool on the belt.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get it now (at least with you) you like to wear a gun in the open to see people's reactions and faces.

IMO that's stupid.

No, you still don't get it,( especially with me)

I learned early...not to take everything so dang seriously, especially yourself..lifes a Lot easier that way..I said I don't try too hard to hide it.....Chill Bro , Im just jackin with Ya

Ya know theyre like skunks....opinions ..just in case... ;)

davebloomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't open carry because im to cheap to buy a OWB holster since I already have an IWB. I would like to get one someday just because it has to be more comfortable. I wish the world was at a place where we put our nice holster on to go to church.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't open carry because im to cheap to buy a OWB holster since I already have an IWB. I would like to get one someday just because it has to be more comfortable. I wish the world was at a place where we put our nice holster on to go to church.
I wish the world was at a place where there was no need at all to carry a gun at church.

TPower

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
what if these bills passed this year especially sb363 constitutional open carry no license would you open carry? but still needed a license to conceal carry?

HJR1009 - Would provide for a constitutional amendment to the OK constitution Section 26 Article 2. Constitutional Carry--- no license period! best choice:smash::pokeowned

SB363 - Amends Title 21 Section 1289.6 - Constitutional open carry----- second choice:fullauto:

Latest posts

Top Bottom