Do you open carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never intentionally tried to "open" carry. To me, the negatives outweigh the positives. Arguable point, I suppose.

But the other day, I got out of a barber's chair with less-than-optimal results. [Haircuts are not enjoyable experiences anymore, since my hair is not only turning gray, it's turning loose! :D ]

Didn't know until it was too late, but the bottom of my sweater had caught - it raised up over my pistol's grip - on the chair's arm as I sat down. When I later stood back up, my XD was plainly visible. Despite deafening silence as I paid... my barber nicely bid me "good day" before I thanked him and exited. Didn't fix ("fuss with") the sweater until I was out on the sidewalk.

Been a long-time customer there (and I tip pretty well), but not sure whether I'll actually be welcomed back to that shop or not.
If an observed gun is cause for not being welcomed back, you need to go to a real barber shop, leave that salon craphole behind. In my barbershop, we'd have been comparing everyone's EDC.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never intentionally tried to "open" carry. To me, the negatives outweigh the positives. Arguable point, I suppose.

But the other day, I got out of a barber's chair with less-than-optimal results. [Haircuts are not enjoyable experiences anymore, since my hair is not only turning gray, it's turning loose! :D ]

Didn't know until it was too late, but the bottom of my sweater had caught - it raised up over my pistol's grip - on the chair's arm as I sat down. When I later stood back up, my XD was plainly visible. Despite deafening silence as I paid... my barber nicely bid me "good day" before I thanked him and exited. Didn't fix ("fuss with") the sweater until I was out on the sidewalk.

Been a long-time customer there (and I tip pretty well), but not sure whether I'll actually be welcomed back to that shop or not.
Doesn’t anyone see the problem with this statement?!

He was wearing a SWEATER! They may ask you to not come back for that reason!😁😁🤣🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom