Do you open carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why 47th place and braden.
Why couldn't they have just said QT 47th and Yale. Which gets robbed constantly by the low lifes in the low rent apartments out back.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Several years ago, I remember a case in I believe Kansas City were some dumbass was open carrying a Glock 17 topped off in a cheap Fobus rig in Subway. BG walks in, sees the Glock, rips it off and bolts. Dumbass chases BG out the door, gets shot twice, dies and BG runs off. Now you're dead and BG has a purdy Glock with 16 rounds.

When I turned my badge in was the last time I ever carried a weapon in open view. The only people that need to know I have a gun are me and the BG when it's time.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why 47th place and braden.
Why couldn't they have just said QT 47th and Yale. Which gets robbed constantly by the low lifes in the low rent apartments out back.

Because it wasn't the QT on yale. It was the little convenience store behind it, next to one of best mexican restaurants in Tulsa, that I won't go to.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only time I openly carried was when I moved to Crossett Ark. in fall of '71. Found out you could there so I strapped on my Browning 22 pistol (well actually it was my brother's) and went to WalMart and walked around nervous as all get out. Once and only time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom