Do you open carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Best to back away before hell breaks loose if you can. Your only concern should be for yourself and/or family. If you should have to actually use your firearm a whole other 'can of worms' has now been opened whether righteous or not.
Several years ago, one of my employees had an encounter with a neighbor that ended up with the neighbor DRT in the employees yard. This guy had been threatening the family for several months with text messages, signs in their yard, etc. my employee had kept all of the messages, photos of signs, recordings, all kinds of solid evidence. This particular night, employee and friends were playing pool in the garage, bad guy shows up, cussing, waving a gun around. Situation escalates and bad guy is dropped. Employee spent the night in jail. After close to $100,000 in attorney fees, all is made right. Lesson to be learned is, even if you are right, it can still create problems, so think before you get involved.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Several years ago, one of my employees had an encounter with a neighbor that ended up with the neighbor DRT in the employees yard. This guy had been threatening the family for several months with text messages, signs in their yard, etc. my employee had kept all of the messages, photos of signs, recordings, all kinds of solid evidence. This particular night, employee and friends were playing pool in the garage, bad guy shows up, cussing, waving a gun around. Situation escalates and bad guy is dropped. Employee spent the night in jail. After close to $100,000 in attorney fees, all is made right. Lesson to be learned is, even if you are right, it can still create problems, so think before you get involved.
that is why you need ccwsafe

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to wear 7 1/2" Ruger Bisley 45 in a Ruger flap holster & cartridge belt everywhere in Colorado., I once heard two idiots behind me talking about how they could take it away from me.
They were so obsessed with that gun on my right hip, they didn't see the Dawson tactical tanto by my left hand. " Grab the holster, draw back a stub" I said as I left the counter, their deer in headlight look said it all

Latest posts

Top Bottom