Do you open carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry open all the time. When I do training classes for L.E. , D.O.D, and D.O.E. Go to lunch? Well we all are open carrying. As a single fellow out and about? Not on my life, they should know I am armed by the muzzle flash if I'm lucky enough to survive! Once guns come into play EVERYTHING is in flux!!! Scary and quick!

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Busa Guy

Marksman
Reaction score
A guy threatened to attack me in a Wal Mart parking lot. The threat was serious enough I pulled my gun, the only time in 20 years of having a CCW license I have ever pulled a gun. As soon as the guy saw the gun he retreated (quickly). I think in my situation, if the guy had seen me carrying open, he would not have threatened me. Since that day, I have carried open with no problems.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A guy threatened to attack me in a Wal Mart parking lot. The threat was serious enough I pulled my gun, the only time in 20 years of having a CCW license I have ever pulled a gun. As soon as the guy saw the gun he retreated (quickly). I think in my situation, if the guy had seen me carrying open, he would not have threatened me. Since that day, I have carried open with no problems.
People love to run their mouth til things get serious. Then they change their mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom