Do You Really Know?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think history should be taught according to race and geography. Maybe a timeline of where each continent was, who lived there and what living conditions were like in each.

Don't blink when these losers try to blame you for all the world's ills.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Do we know this as the actual material, or is this just what we are being told? There is so much false information about every controversial topic these days. Fox News, Glenn Beck, etc have become as unbelievable as CNN, MSNBC, and their cohorts.

Where do we find the truth?

Go to Norman Public Schools and ask to see their CRT curriculum.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll admit to not during any research on it. I only have one kid in college so thankfully I don't have to worry about whatever might be getting discussed in high school these days.

I'm just glad it hasn't become yet another mandatory training (completely unrelated to my job) that I have to do at work . . .

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CRT is not being misrepresented by anyone on the right that I know of. But I'm not one who thinks Fox or Beck or even a number of other nut-jobs are as bad as the Left’s big-five-lie-factories.

But even leaving partisanship out of it, CRT has an interesting and well documented pedegree, one you could map back to the Frankfurt school and through French Postmodernism, and CRT’s parent, the more general Critical Theory that essentially deconstructs (as in tear it all down) everything. CRT is a cousin to every “identity politics”, be it gender, race, sex, class or any new discoveries.

If anyone really wants to know - there’s some good long-form Podcast available. James Lindsay is a good place to start. But a couple of you have already mentioned key figures so I’m thinking that’s old news to those that did.. There’s a lot of people that don’t want to believe something as soon as you say “Marxism” but the facts are - it all traces back to Neo-Marxism and it goes as far back as a 1920s. Instead of “Material Marxism” the focus is Social Marxism. Deconstruct the institutions - i.e., take the scaffolding out from underneath them, and you accomplish what the proletariat would not. CRT is just a prong in a general advance of an ideology. Is it as bad as the Right makes out? It is far worse!

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May I suggest reading "Irresistible Revolution - Marxism's Goal of Conquest & The Unmaking of the American Military" by Matthew Lohmeier. Lohmeier is a former T-38 Instructor Pilot at Vance Air Force Base who rose to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and earned a command position in the new U.S. Space Command. He was released of his command because of the book, because it calls out the military for what is going on within its ranks right now. I haven't finished it yet but, from what I have read, he is spot on.

Just bought the book, Thank You for taking the time to make mention of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom