Do You Really Know?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This is the response I was hoping someone would post, because it seems that each district, if they are doing anything at all, is using different material. Not all are using material that blames whites, or sets on era e over another. Outrage is good, but we need to know where to criticize and where to commend.
Any material blaming or promoting any race over another is still CRT, no matter the material title. Many of them have ambiguous titles or titles that you wouldn't deem them to be an issue. I believe it's Charlie Kirk that has a top 100 list of the most dangerous/right leaning school boards in the US.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the response I was hoping someone would post, because it seems that each district, if they are doing anything at all, is using different material. Not all are using material that blames whites, or sets on era e over another. Outrage is good, but we need to know where to criticize and where to commend.
If they are teaching “CRITICAL“ Race Theory it was derived from the Frankfurt School of social theory and critical philosophy. It’s all part of the critical theory studies which has gone on since the early 1900’s. It matters not what a particular school district’s material has in it, it’s premise is based on critical theory. Critical theory is a Marxist ideology, plain and simple.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's simply teaching that race is important.....which in itself is racist.
Now what is being taught in schools goes further in the teaching that you should be labeled one way or the other and based on that label you should feel either oppressed and hate the oppressor or if you are the oppressor you should be ashamed and you owe something to those that you've oppressed because of your skin color. Asinine concept at it's finest.
Dang, I feel sooo depressed after reading that.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An interesting question…do you actually know what is in Critical Race Theory, or do you know just what has been reported by media (right or left), YouTube videos, or other Internet forums?

The same question could probably be asked about most any current topic.

I don’t know anything about the actual wording of CRT, but I hav3 convinced myself that I’m against it…

Here are some of the basic tenets of CRT:
  • Racism is everywhere, in everything.
  • All white people are racist, from birth until death, and if you say you're not racist then you are even more racist.
  • If a white person does something nice for a person of color, it's because they're getting something out of it.
  • Logical thinking, hard work, the nuclear family, science, objective truths; these are all part of white culture and meant to support systemic white supremacy. In some areas math is even racist, and if a teacher puts emphasis on getting the correct answer, that teacher is racist.
  • All persons of color are oppressed by white people and white supremacy. White Christian heterosexual males are the worst oppressers.
  • People should not be seen as individuals and valued for their character, but instead as members of identity groups; primarily, but not exclusively, based on race. Digging into this leads to intersectionality, which is more than I will explain here.
  • Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: these are innocent sounding words that become twisted and used to sneak CRT into institutions; who could be against diversity, right?

Spend a few months reading thru this website and listening to the podcasts, then you'll have a clue.
https://newdiscourses.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9K5PLkj0N_b9JTPdSRwPkg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't forget it, I intentionally left it out. Teach 'em to read, write and do math and forget history. Never had a job in my life that I needed to know history to get a paycheck !

I'm sorry, but while history might not have affected my paycheck much, it is extremely important as a general knowledge point of view. To some degree, without history, one doesn't have much to say about the second amendment and its value.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While in school, I hated history!

But....

Now a days, history has become part of life!

The founding fathers did a exceptionally good job in my humble opinion!

The only thing they got wrong is property taxes! Baa Humbug!

When anyone is down on their luck, they need a place to catch their breath.

And with property taxes, you get a good kick while your already down!

By the way....... I also find history of companies can get really interesting too.....

Gun history, farm machinery, breeds of animals history, tool history!

Last edited:

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are some of the basic tenets of CRT:
  • Racism is everywhere, in everything.
  • All white people are racist, from birth until death, and if you say you're not racist then you are even more racist.
  • If a white person does something nice for a person of color, it's because they're getting something out of it.
  • Logical thinking, hard work, the nuclear family, science, objective truths; these are all part of white culture and meant to support systemic white supremacy. In some areas math is even racist, and if a teacher puts emphasis on getting the correct answer, that teacher is racist.
  • All persons of color are oppressed by white people and white supremacy. White Christian heterosexual males are the worst oppressers.
  • People should not be seen as individuals and valued for their character, but instead as members of identity groups; primarily, but not exclusively, based on race. Digging into this leads to intersectionality, which is more than I will explain here.
  • Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: these are innocent sounding words that become twisted and used to sneak CRT into institutions; who could be against diversity, right?

Spend a few months reading thru this website and listening to the podcasts, then you'll have a clue.
https://newdiscourses.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9K5PLkj0N_b9JTPdSRwPkg
You left out intersectionality

Latest posts

Top Bottom