Do you remember a group ammo can buy years ago

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just thought I'd ask. I don't remember exactly where the ad was posted during the time or what town it was in. I think it was a craig list add. Anyway there were several members here that wanted X number of them and decided to go in on buying a pallet of them to distribute among the guys.

Well I was a member here during that time and decided I would buy some on my own.

The day came to go get them and I think there were two of the group buy team that volunteered to go get them. I was already at the location before they arrived and was waiting for the seller.

I was pretty much an unknown on here at that time and pretty much flew under the radar.

Well these two guys decided that they were more important then the guy already there and jumped to the front of the line to grab their pallet before the 5 or six pallets were sold out before they took their turn in the line of two buyers. Aka me and them.

I tried to initiate a conversation asking if they were the Ok shooters members. They looked at me like I had a third eye in my forehead and ignored my attempt to talk.

They got their pallet and off they went never even saying hello or goodbye to the other Ok shooter member.

I pretty much decided those guys were ass wipes the way they conducted themselves.

Well I still have some of the 2 pallets of ammo cans I bought that day. They were in the elements when purchased but have been under cover since I have owned them. outside paint is faded on some but like new inside.

Just thought I'd share that story. You can make up your own moral of the story. Maybe you were one of those guys. Anyway that is the way I remember it.
IMG_20210214_154004376.jpg

Just remember how unknowns were looked upon.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahhh there are asswhipes everywhere! Most likely they are still here! Haaaaaaaa! Glad to hear you got your ammo cans! How does that song go? Let it go, let it go, let it go.......

PS’ you were a newbie? Some weird crap about new guys up in this place! Again, glad you didn’t get plumb beat out on the cans.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahhh there are asswhipes everywhere! Most likely they are still here! Haaaaaaaa! Glad to hear you got your ammo cans! How does that song go? Let it go, let it go, let it go.......

PS’ you were a newbie? Some weird crap about new guys up in this place! Again, glad you didn’t get plumb beat out on the cans.
Some things never change.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you was looking to get rid of some and was up this way, I reckon we could help ya if you liked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom