Do you remember a group ammo can buy years ago

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually the story wasn't really about the ammo cans. It could have been any number of widgets. The story was how people conduct themselves when they are not patting themselves on the back on this forum.

Some people are courteous even when off camera, some don't want to meat other members not in their click. But that is true everywhere not specific to this group.

I just brought it up so we can all ask ourselves( including myself) is that the image we want to be known as.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually the story wasn't really about the ammo cans. It could have been any number of widgets. The story was how people conduct themselves when they are not patting themselves on the back on this forum.

Some people are courteous even when off camera, some don't want to meet other members not in their click. But that is true everywhere not specific to this group.

I just brought it up so we can all ask ourselves( including myself) is that the image we want to be known as.
Oh yeah, we have some members that only check in on political threads as operatives of the opposite party to dismiss any claim made.
They never participate in anything gun related or outdoor sports in general like the majority on here.
I've been burned twice in transactions, but have had great ones otherwise. (very little activity on the classifieds for myself)
We have eat and shoot meets with real members that are dedicated to this site. The outliers never show up, and that's fine. They aren't here for the camaraderie or information sharing the rest of us enjoy.
It's amazing the education I've got from this forum and some others i've participated with-in the internet world.
We have neckbeards that want to gouge fellow members and we have members that do an honest deal in the background because they are a trusted member and know the items they sell will be used and not resold for profit.
Awesome place to hang out!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, we have some members that only check in on political threads as operatives of the opposite party to dismiss any claim made.
They never participate in anything gun related or outdoor sports in general like the majority on here.
I've been burned twice in transactions, but have had great ones otherwise. (very little activity on the classifieds for myself)
We have eat and shoot meets with real members that are dedicated to this site. The outliers never show up, and that's fine. They aren't here for the camaraderie or information sharing the rest of us enjoy.
It's amazing the education I've got from this forum and some others i've participated with-in the internet world.
We have neckbeards that want to gouge fellow members and we have members that do an honest deal in the background because they are a trusted member and know the items they sell will be used and not resold for profit.

Dang, Dennis...

...that in bold hits home. I've never done a competition event, nor do I do outdoor sports.

I have been to an "eat and greet" before. Even have done a favor for members a time or two.

But, I'm sure that I wasn't in your mind when you posted that line.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Or they have kids (5 teens) and real estate careers (if I get a day off it’s during the week) hell I love ya’ll, there are some dicks in here and that’s ok, if really consistently annoying I can block or keep scrolling, but folks not just poster don’t paint everyone with the same brush, new guys included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently some folks have me on ignore as I don't see their posts anymore. LoL. Some folks lack self discipline to skip over post and resort to adding to ignore list. I only have one member on ignore as I got tired of the constant repeat posts in multiple threads. Must have attention disorder to re-post the same topic in several threads.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently some folks have me on ignore as I don't see their posts anymore. LoL. Some folks lack self discipline to skip over post and resort to adding to ignore list. I only have one member on ignore as I got tired of the constant repeat posts in multiple threads. Must have attention disorder to re-post the same topic in several threads.
I don't think the ignore button works that way, does it?

I thought it just stops you from seeing the ignored member's posts, not the other way around. :anyone:

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think the ignore button works that way, does it?

I thought it just stops you from seeing the ignored member's posts, not the other way around. :anyone:

I don't know , but there are a couple that was regular posters that don't show up on my end anymore. Not really worried about it, Haven't lost any sleep or weight worrying about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom