Do you want a war? This is how you get a war.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was against providing them military aid from the get go, this really shouldn't have involved the US from the start . We are seeing a fight between two very corrupt governments here and siding with the corrupt government that has laundered money for politicians in this country.
I called up Stephanie Bice office several months ago, spoke with her Chief of Staff.

Asked why she voted to send money we don't have , to a country that matters not. How could she do that, and still claim to be fighting inflation?

CoS told me that Ukraine was important to us (the US). Asked him why.

Blabber blabber blabber. No clear answer.

This is, and always was, a way to launder massive amounts of money. Ukraine was and is seriously corrupt, the US is getting worse.

We are being lead by the nose into war.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the defense industry is one of the biggest in the world. War makes money, sending gear means we buy more. One hand washes the other. the war itself, i just don't honestly know. my era of service (cold war) we trained for a real world fight with mother Russia, now idk if we support Ukraine so Russia doesn't grow or what.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the defense industry is one of the biggest in the world. War makes money, sending gear means we buy more. One hand washes the other. the war itself, i just don't honestly know. my era of service (cold war) we trained for a real world fight with mother Russia, now idk if we support Ukraine so Russia doesn't grow or what.
Putin has come out strongly against globalism and refused to toe the mark for the Davos crowd. My guess is that's what this is ultimately about. But also about money laundering in Ukraine.

I go to speak with the 'kids' in uniform next Friday. We'll see what they know then.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Putin has come out strongly against globalism and refused to toe the mark for the Davos crowd. My guess is that's what this is ultimately about. But also about money laundering in Ukraine.

I go to speak with the 'kids' in uniform next Friday. We'll see what they know then.
I await your report.

Latest posts

Top Bottom