Doctors Fight the NRA Over Gun Safety

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These doctors are morons. I ain't buying those stats for one minute. Don you realize how many car accidents there are in a day? It is astronomical. Especially with teens and texting. And I I guarantee there ain't many in that age bracket that die from heart disease. Or from infections. Anyone that believes those stats needs their head examined.

Somebody needs to tell these morons that any reasonable study will look at the number of lives SAVED as well....and that is in the millions per year...because a good person had a gun at the correct time....
Doctor's are rapidly becoming a state arm....single payer medicine ain't that far away...at which point they will effectively become gummint agents.
:)

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think most of you are missing an important point. These people are not doctors as much as they are radicals who just happen to be doctors. They have a utopian vision of a world in which violence, pollution and other ills are prohibited by a benign central government. Obviously they are blind to history and human nature. They may purport to represent the medical profession, but they do not. They are riding on the prestige of being physicians to perform their political activism.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think most of you are missing an important point. These people are not doctors as much as they are radicals who just happen to be doctors. They have a utopian vision of a world in which violence, pollution and other ills are prohibited by a benign central government. Obviously they are blind to history and human nature. They may purport to represent the medical profession, but they do not. They are riding on the prestige of being physicians to perform their political activism.

Just like in any other area... the rabidly active ones are the ones you see and hear from the most. I know tons of doctors who think this stuff is malarkey.

But like anything else... the .gov is taking over the field and they are making arbitrary rules that control reimbursement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom