Does anybody else here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
While on this topic; we've been thinking of getting a flag pole. Does anyone have any recommendations for a pole (height, gauge of steel, etc)?

icarus_85

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
While on this topic; we've been thinking of getting a flag pole. Does anyone have any recommendations for a pole (height, gauge of steel, etc)?
Depending on your property and scale these guys have a nice 20' footer that's telescopic. I have the 25' foot pole and have been very happy with it. Since it's telescopic, it will have more "play" in the wind but not too bad actually. Mine is rated for 95 mph wind, but if that happens who cares? I'll be in the shelter at that point. Price points for the 20' and 25' footer are decent. You can spend a lot more that's for sure. This pole is very easy to install with easy instructions. Good luck and I hope you find the one you want.
https://www.libertyflagpoles.com/co...e-telescoping-flagpole?variant=12159589810285

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• Flag2.jpg
    Flag2.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 23

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before I retired the first time, I had a US flag that was flown over Iraq in 2001 hanging in my office. I don't have a good place to hang it in my current work area, or I'd have it up there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom