Does anybody else here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I was gonna fly a Thin Blue Line flag as well, but I didn't wanna announce to the entire community what I do for a living. Pretty soon, you become the local neighborhood police officer and everybody comes to your door instead of calling the PD.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was gonna fly a Thin Blue Line flag as well, but I didn't wanna announce to the entire community what I do for a living. Pretty soon, you become the local neighborhood police officer and everybody comes to your door instead of calling the PD.
I was really saving it for flying when a Police officer was killed in the line of duty but damn, there are so many! Every week we lose a few.

Then I was going to use it only when an Oklahoma officer died but then I saw a falsebook post my wife pointed out about those liberal flag waving neighbors I have. This person was commenting upon the display of left leaning propaganda and the fact the display was bringing down house prices. That person was eviscerated by over 100 comments praising the display. I said to myself, if they can do it, I can do it, so up it went. I also put a camera on it and marked it and the pole for antitheft purposes.

Wifey calls it her flag because she picked it out as a free offer when we bought the pole.

Prostick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a good shot of mine tonight.

Attachments

• D118CB4D-9BBE-4DC9-BA96-48C3C87A9660.png
    D118CB4D-9BBE-4DC9-BA96-48C3C87A9660.png
    389.7 KB · Views: 31

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We generally do, took it down during the winter this past season, but she's been out since memorial day! 🇺🇸

Tell you the truth, I been tempted to fly the flag upside down because of all the crazy poo going on in our country lately! 🤮

But, I havent! :)

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Old glory flys everyday on the corner of my garage where everyone coming and going in my neighborhood sees it. The only time I take it down is when there is a storm. Not real confident in the wooden flag pole…

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Kinda like once people find out you do IT for a living. Suddenly everyone wants you to fix their computers, tablets, and phones.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom