Does anybody here have spinal stenosis?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Janitor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have spinal stenosis in two ares of my lower back. It came on quickly and I have progressively got worse. I'm will be scheduling my surgery tomorrow. Anyone have any advice? Thanks

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No advice from me.

My wife just had back surgery in early Oct. It was on her L5 and S1 that was broken. She did great. Good luck on your surgery :thumbup3:.

Last edited:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine was cervical (neck). While it is a major surgery it is amazing what doctors can do in this day and age. I didn't take any pain meds in recovery. Nothing. It was GLORIOUS to wake up and be pain-free.

Do your PT. Like from now on, not just when you go see the PT folks. I thought I'd be clever and blow off my exercises a couple of weeks ago. Within 72 hours I was waking up with headaches and neck pain that rivaled any pain I'd had pre-surgery. Won't be making that mistake again.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine was cervical (neck). While it is a major surgery it is amazing what doctors can do in this day and age. I didn't take any pain meds in recovery. Nothing. It was GLORIOUS to wake up and be pain-free.

Do your PT. Like from now on, not just when you go see the PT folks. I thought I'd be clever and blow off my exercises a couple of weeks ago. Within 72 hours I was waking up with headaches and neck pain that rivaled any pain I'd had pre-surgery. Won't be making that mistake again.

That might of been caused by whisky ya know. Lots and lots of cheap red-eye whisky. “Barkeep! Whisky! More whisky!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom