Does anyone in OK do 1911 work anymore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glocks aren't special in that regard anymore. Most polymer frame guns are this way vs a steel gun lol. However, Glocks are behind the times. Take the P320 series, miles ahead of a Glock. Quite easy to pull the trigger assembly out if you want to switch out a trigger, simple to change out a grip module, you can mod it yourself and if you mess it up or don't like it, you pay $35 for a new one, unlike a Glock. With Glock's garbage stock sights, mushy trigger, and 2x4 ergos, it does seem to support a very strong aftermarket of modifications.

Still, a lot of people like Glocks better. Why? I dunno, but I trust mine, find it easy to work on and it always works. I don’t think my trigger is any worse than any other poly gun. Oh sure, if compared to a nice 1911 trigger, it sucks, but the point is different folks like different platforms for different reasons. I for example really like my Walther PPS M2. It has a lot of features like a Glock but man oh man, you better be careful with detaining it! Those funky roll pins are the pits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still, a lot of people like Glocks better. Why? I dunno, but I trust mine, find it easy to work on and it always works. I don’t think my trigger is any worse than any other poly gun. Oh sure, if compared to a nice 1911 trigger, it sucks, but the point is different folks like different platforms for different reasons. I for example really like my Walther PPS M2. It has a lot of features like a Glock but man oh man, you better be careful with detaining it! Those funky roll pins are the pits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The comments didn't start with me lol. I was just pointing out that comparing 1911s to Glocks in terms of mods is retarded. One a steel gun the other is polymer gun. However to his point if you like ease of mods on polymer guns, the P320 is a huge step up in that regard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom