Does anyone's wife think they have too many firearms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm lucky, wife doesn't complain, likes to shoot, and knows they are in investment. She also looks at buying more then me. Right now most of the extra money goes towards the business.

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quite a few years ago the wife would complain about all the guns and ammo I purchased. A few years back, during a stretch of unemployment I sold much of the ammo and a few firearms to help make ends meet. Once I started working, she didn't say much when I would buy ammo and guns. Now that she has her own conceal handgun license and a few of her own firearms, she likes it when I buy more ammo.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank goodness my father in law has 100+ guns, I am viewed as normal or maybe even unsafe with only 30.
I started thinning the herd when I discovered five out of eight of my children and their siblings are either anti-gun or disinterested in guns. I just sent my one Gun Nut daughter a Beretta CX4 Storm for urban use should the feces hit the fan in Philadelphia, PA

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to quit hanging out here. Just a few days ago I posted I do not want any more guns to load for and was thankful for everyone here that buys them up.

2 more followed me home yesterday.
Thanks a lot OSA.

Do we need to have an intervention? Or, just send them all to me. I'll hang onto them until you regain your senses!

Latest posts

Top Bottom