Does anyone's wife think they have too many firearms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does she have a sister??
Actually..... yes. I've also gotten her interested in shooting as well and helped her buy her first handgun.

also got their mom interested in the same, their conscientious objector father wanting to go shoot, and gardening stepmom into the idea of shooting critters in her garden and having a nightstand gun.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife of 32 years has always has always questioned "why" I have as many guns as I do. Back in 2019, she also questioned why I was buying so much ammunition. As to the ammo ... now she knows why.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my wife knows for a fact I do, she also knows I don't care, and she doesn't either. Better to be safe around a gun fanatic that someone who expects someone else to protect them. Sometimes you need a gun carrying, overly enthusiastic, shooting gun fanatic around. She knows we are prepared for anything and everyone in my home can have a variety of weapon selection. Naw she doens't care. I don't drink, use, or go out. Guns and gun accessories is my vice, momma and home are well taken care of financially :)

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First wife had thoughts like that, even had her lawyer try to bring up quantities at the divorce hearing. Best part was the judges snicker after I simply asked the guy why he doesn’t stock up on supplies for his hobbies when they are on sale.
Too many guns 😆 only if yer swimmin in the deep end

Last edited:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1660588743231.png