Does every new member think this is Gunbroker?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have seen some heinous pricing of ammo on here. I understand prices are high and hell perhaps these members need the money, but IF and I mean if I sold some ammo, and is somewhat unlikely, unless I am deep in it, I can’t charge someone for example $775 for 7n6, or $25/box for steel 9mm, perhaps I am wrong, it is a free market and I love it, and the answer is scroll on. I believe now if a brother needs a box of ammo (not a case) to load some mags for self and home defense, then I can share a little, if you got something I can use so much the better, but even if this goes on a while, it isn’t going to last and $700 cases of 9, and higher for 5.56 will hurt a bit, ya’ll don’t max credit cards over this. Be frugal, find components, and help if we got to have a reloading hour or so, it can be done. On a square deal you can easily run 400 rounds of 9mm in an hour. That’s 4 little trays of primers. Used brass can be found, powder is not dried up. Slow to arrive but not dry. I have probably too much coming soon, that heck, I would sell by the pound of a fella needed it. Has to like unique as it’s the only choice.
Food for thought.

Last edited:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are coming over from Armslist. I send out multiple PM’s a day telling them that we are not AL and they won’t get much traction with that $50 a box crap. Feel free to let them know.
The sad thing is... if enough of 'em show from AL and/or GB, that's exactly what we'll become. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom