Does every new member think this is Gunbroker?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, but I believe from reading posts from several OSA members who have had conversations with him about the newbies posting in classifieds issue that he is well aware of the practice and member opinions and has chosen to leave it as it is.
"Posts from several members who have had conversations with him...." I guess several is up for interpretation. But I call BS on that quoted statement if several is more than 3 having conversations with him.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Posts from several members who have had conversations with him...." I guess several is up for interpretation. But I call BS on that quoted statement if several is more than 3 having conversations with him.

Conversations that I am referring to in my statement are not limited to audio conversations, but also email conversations. It is inclusive of more than spoken word.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
We all have the ability to ignore people on the forums so we do not have to see the crap they spew or over priced crap they try to sell. You also have the ability to just move along to the next thread. Too many rules is a great way to stagnate and kill a forum!! Use the tools at your disposal to ease your irritation and let the forums be. You cannot make enough rules to make every one happy but you can dang sure make enough to send folks elsewhere ..... HMMM seems a lot like life in general!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom