Does NRA really think this helps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does this help gun owner perception

• Yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got this in an NRA-ILA email. I watched it I just don't know that these types of videos help with gun owner perception. Are they just trying to stoke the base? I am not sure who they think their audience is and how much good this does. Whats your take please enlighten me.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think most will watch the whole thing; I didn't.
I don't know, it may, but it may just give more talking points to the anti gunners; NRA taking advantage of the situation and all.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think most will watch the whole thing; I didn't.
I don't know, it may, but it may just give more talking points to the anti gunners; NRA taking advantage of the situation and all.

Like the anti-gunners are not doing just that. Personally, right now is the time to hammer down on the public about gun rights. Right now they are finally starting to realize why we have the 2nd amendment. And right now plenty of liberals in states like CA, NY, NJ etc are finding out what those policies they voted for mean to their safety. If anything, right now is a time to go on the offensive and bombard tv with ads like this, along with images from LA during the 1992 riots. I read an article about the rooftop Koreans, the ones who used semi-automatic rifles and shotguns to protect their stores. When order was finally restored 2 weeks later, they were the only ones with stores still standing. That was with all the police, NG and some military units trying to restore order just in LA county. People are going to be seeing more of that in CA, NY, WA, etc when people run out of food and money to buy more food.

When the dust finally settles, people will understand why we fight for the 2A. And the more people we can bring into the fold, the better.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My opinion, we should never be on the defensive about our rights. The answer should be "You can have it when you take it from my cold dead hands"

Total agreement.

Sickens me how these ...betters...can tell me how to defend myself, my family... as they sleep with armed guards, and a gun next to their bed.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t count how many times I have posted threads on elderly/disabled men and women who have had to defend themselves, family, homes, etc. from home invaders, druggies, thieves, mentally unstable perps, etc. with a firearm of one type or another. If this lady is comfortable with this type of weapon then power to her. Perhaps she has arthritis and cannot handle/operate a handgun proficiently or confidently. Sounds like people are trying to tell her what type of weapon she can/can’t use - would you let someone tell you that???

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She can use whatever she wants.

Wif has arthritis, so I sold her DAO SP101 .357.
She keeps an 870 by the bed.

As far as NRA goes. It doesnt make a hill of beans either way. 99% of the anti's are rabid and will never change.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can’t count how many times I have posted threads on elderly/disabled men and women who have had to defend themselves, family, homes, etc. from home invaders, druggies, thieves, mentally unstable perps, etc. with a firearm of one type or another. If this lady is comfortable with this type of weapon then power to her. Perhaps she has arthritis and cannot handle/operate a handgun proficiently or confidently. Sounds like people are trying to tell her what type of weapon she can/can’t use - would you let someone tell you that???
I probably wouldn't but I'm not an old lady in a wheelchair who doesn't know anything about guns

Latest posts

Top Bottom