Does Outdoor America carry the 9 round factory Glock magazines?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me too. They had a New-In-Box series 1 Kimber and New-In-Box JM stamped Marlin I picked up there. They also have a good stock of Springfield Armory scopes. Cool stuff.
I was a poor rodent in those days. Mostly went to Fred's to look at stuff I couldn't yet afford. That, and another OKC institution, Mashburn Arms. Some mighty fine firearms in that place....

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I burned many hours in there just looking and looking. Mashburn was fun too! And that old place down in the Midtown area (don't remember the name).

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Little place in a kind of hard-to-get-to-location? In a not so good part of town? Went there once, but don't remember much about it.

Bought a lot of stuff from them. Always felt better carrying a purchased firearm out, than when walking in without one lol. Blond headed gal was always at the cash register. We'd drive all the way from Bartlesville 3 or 4 times a year to buy stuff from Fred Bakers and/or SW Shooters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom