Does Outdoor America carry the 9 round factory Glock magazines?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought a lot of stuff from them. Always felt better carrying a purchased firearm out, than when walking in without one lol. Blond headed gal was always at the cash register. We'd drive all the way from Bartlesville 3 or 4 times a year to buy stuff from Fred Bakers and/or SW Shooters.

Yep, I remember her. I went in there for a fire inspection once. She was a heavy chain smoker. She threw a loud screaming fit when I told her she couldn't smoke within 75 feet of any ammunition, powder or primers. Her boss had to come out of his office to shut her up.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
SouthWest Shooters was the only gun store I ever went to and had guns pointed at me. I had talked to a salesman about a trade and he told me to go get my firearm. I went out side grabbed my Marlin Lever gun, opened the action and started back in. Took about five steps inside the store and all of a sudden I hear all these people saying stop, don't move. I was young and trying to figure out who they were yelling at. Then I saw all the pistols pointed at me. I got the message. The salesman latter apologized, but dang!

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe Heartland Outdoors will have the Glock parts you need.
LMAO... Obama had been president for less than 4 months at the time of his post. Hope he's fond the Glock parts by now or he is not very motivated :)

How did you find this thread? Search or maybe digging through the archives?

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
LMAO... Obama had been president for less than 4 months at the time of his post. Hope he's fond the Glock parts by now or he is not very motivated :)

How did you find this thread? Search or maybe digging through the archives?

Just digging.
What about Durning Defense? That guy was a class act stand up kind of a guy, I'm sure he could find the Glock parts needed for your pistol.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't remember his last name. Big guy, and a big FAL and Galil fan.
If it was an older guy with glasses and a beard then we're talking about the same guy. He used to work at SW Shooters when it was open, used to sell hard to find ammo at gun shows, etc. He passed away from a heart attack around August or September last year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom