Does the warren theatre allow concealed or open carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not read the new "clarified" version and wasnt aware of that. I do know however that if escalates to it that trespassing with a firearm is a more serious violation than without a firearm. Either way, I carry.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's always been that way. There are a select few places (government buildings, courthouses, etc.) that are against the law. All other public places are not a violation of law, just policy as Burk stated. That's pretty much where the saying "concealed is concealed" comes from. Texas is another matter but this ain't Texas. Read the SDA booklet.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's always been that way. There are a select few places (government buildings, courthouses, etc.) that are against the law. All other public places are not a violation of law, just policy as Burk stated. That's pretty much where the saying "concealed is concealed" comes from. Texas is another matter but this ain't Texas. Read the SDA booklet.

Is a movie theater not private property?

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is a movie theater not private property?
Private property is irrelevant in this instance. The sign holds no force of law, if they see it they can ask you to leave. If you refuse and they call the police it is trespassing. If you leave it doesn't matter. If they call the police without speaking to you the officer will ask you to leave, if you go willingly it doesn't matter. A sign on a door to anything other than a few select state designated buildings mentioned above or a federal building (whole different ballpark) is worthless.

Case in point, there is an asian store in OKC around 23rd and Classen. They have a no guns sign and an off duty officer as an armed guard. I carry concealed and go about my business. They know people carry in the store but unless someone see's it they can do nothing about it.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not read the new "clarified" version and wasnt aware of that. I do know however that if escalates to it that trespassing with a firearm is a more serious violation than without a firearm. Either way, I carry.

Trespassing is not a more serious violation just because you are in possession of a concealed/unconcealed and holstered firearm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom