Does Wiltshire gun or anyone in Yukon/piedmont area have a suppressed ar I could hear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you like you Mini-4? I'm waiting on one now, gonna use it on my R&G rifle. The can an my SBR pictured above is the SDN6. It def cuts down on concussion on the 10.5 with the AAC brake

I really like it. I have a SD which is a bit longer than the SDN6. The Mini-4 is louder but still effective in what I’m using it for.

The overall package of a 10.5” with a Mini-4 has a bit less footprint than a 16”.

31f6ecd06ed19a04829d403d4293c32a.heic

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
A good can won't cut the crack of a fast round, but they do cut the low frequency concussion. If you're up on your PPE science, cutting that low-end noise means you can shoot without plugs under your muffs. Get a 30 rifle can, shoot 223 through it, shoot 308 through it, shoot 9mm through it. Just either buy something fat or long.
Yes, my 30 can cuts noise nicely. Better than a dedicated 5.56 can IMO

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a suppressed AR. To my ear, when fired outdoors, it sounds A LOT like when guys are roofing a house with the big commercial grade air nailers. Both in tone and volume.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A good can won't cut the crack of a fast round, but they do cut the low frequency concussion. If you're up on your PPE science, cutting that low-end noise means you can shoot without plugs under your muffs. Get a 30 rifle can, shoot 223 through it, shoot 308 through it, shoot 9mm through it. Just either buy something fat or long.

You run a 9mm (.358in) through your .308 cans?

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If your .308 can had a .308 hole in it, you'd blow that sucker apart first shot. It's not a second barrel or extention... I ordered my rifle can specifically to swap across calibers. Did your LGS person not go over that kind of stuff with you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom