Dog Boarding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MP43

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dogs don't like kennels, but they do like car rides, so my typical deal is to find someone on Rover close to where I'm staying. Some have been better than others, but they've all been fine. I also plan travel to stay at Red Roof Inns whenever possible. They're pet friendly with no extra fees or deposits throughout the entire chain.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We use camp bow wow in Edmond. They do a great job, they have their own area/cot each night not a cage and during the day they are out playing the entire time. They have an app where you can watch cameras of their play area all day.
When we had a do we also used Camp Bow wow in Edmond . It was several years ago, but they were good folks that loved dogs. No problems at all.
Come to that, we dropped the dog off once a week to stay for a day. Just sort of a doggie day out. The dog seemed to enjoy the day of hanging out with other dogs.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We went with a woman in Jones from the Rover site, their family had some acreage, a dog and a few horses. No kennels or crates, just a couch our Dane could occupy and we were sent pics while she was there.
Everything went well, the wife was very happy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom