Dog kennel openings this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
House broken?

Let me ask the wifey if we can keep her this weekend. We have no plans and a 6 foot wooden fenced back yard with a large doggie door to the house.
That’s a fine offer! I just talked to her and she may have a friend that won’t be going to Dallas to see her family and may be able to house/dog sit. She is also going to try rover.com.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It all worked out good. First off, thank you @Snattlerake and wife for the kindest of offers. My daughter got on rover.com at @druryj recommendation and found a girl not to far away that mainly does goldens. The girl has a big yard and takes up to 4 at a time and had an opening. The price was cheaper than boarding to boot!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It all worked out good. First off, thank you @Snattlerake and wife for the kindest of offers. My daughter got on rover.com at @druryj recommendation and found a girl not to far away that mainly does goldens. The girl has a big yard and takes up to 4 at a time and had an opening. The price was cheaper than boarding to boot!

I'm glad things worked out for your daughter.

While I know nothing about her friends, and they are likely the nicest of people, I'm kind of like someone else here on OSA in that I might would enjoy the company of a good dog more than the company of some people.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I watch dogs at our home for several people on a regular basis. We have a family dropping off there dog on Saturday that will be with us for almost a month.. Our dogs like the new friends and we get to send the visitors home. (Oh and they pay us :))

Latest posts

Top Bottom