Dog meds cure cancer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will remember that if I ever decide to troll. Of course it helps if the studies and peer review are not a joke like those that support climate change.

Actually, those studies are true, the climate is changing. So far though its only be theorized that human based carbon monoxide is the leading driver of that change. But everyone is in agreement that the climate has and is changing, the argument lies in the cause of that change.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, those studies are true, the climate is changing. So far though its only be theorized that human based carbon monoxide is the leading driver of that change. But everyone is in agreement that the climate has and is changing, the argument lies in the cause of that change.
Hell yes!!! Lets eliminate all CO2......then watch the planet die. Last time I heard photosynthesis was the way plants convert CO2 back into oxygen.
The "save the rainforest" folks weren't far off in their thinking, but this has nothing to do with dog medicine curing cancer.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell yes!!! Lets eliminate all CO2......then watch the planet die. Last time I heard photosynthesis was the way plants convert CO2 back into oxygen.
The "save the rainforest" folks weren't far off in their thinking, but this has nothing to do with dog medicine curing cancer.

psst, I said carbon MONoxide, CO2 is carbon DIoxide :D Carbon monoxide is toxic to plants as well as humans.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sigh, the climate is always changing but the idiots trying to push man made climate change have falsified studies, perverted the peer review process and generally lied their ass off in search of billions in grants. Anymore I want to see at least a dozen long term studies all reaching the same conclusions by different scientist all using the same methods.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I had cancer and there was no other choice, I'd take this dog deworming medication and hope for the best. Why not? tHe worst thing that apparently could happen is that I'd stop at every fire hydrant to whiz, bark and howl and chase the female dogs. Arf, arf. And I wouldn't have worms.
There are a lot of medical mysteries and cures that we don't know about. I'm glad Joe made it, his physiological make up may be different than the next guy but for him it worked.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I had cancer and there was no other choice, I'd take this dog deworming medication and hope for the best. Why not? tHe worst thing that apparently could happen is that I'd stop at every fire hydrant to whiz, bark and howl and chase the female dogs. Arf, arf. And I wouldn't have worms.
There are a lot of medical mysteries and cures that we don't know about. I'm glad Joe made it, his physiological make up may be different than the next guy but for him it worked.

Agreed. 100%.

Latest posts

Top Bottom