Dog meds cure cancer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since this thread has kinda morphed into a discussion of vaping, tell me about the concept. I see a lot of folks with the things hung around their neck on ribbons, like pacifiers, but there must be more to it than that. I hear it cand be a tool to stop smoking, but in the same commercial they say it still contains nicotine. But I guess with fancy flavors, it is aimed at getting more teens hooked into the smoking habit..

I have no position on the idea, pro or con, I just don't see the fascination with it.

Is it just another pet rock or Fortnite fad?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to mention that drug companies don't want us cured. Healthy people do not equal high profits.
I guarantee there is a cure for cancer but it will never get out. Just think of the billions it would cost the drug companies, doctors, hospitals and I’m sure even the government. I would be willing to try anything though if I had cancer.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's just plain silly. Specific cures are being found every day. However, because we are so litigious, and because of ,GOV requirements, it takes several years of testing before new meds can be released. Cancer is such a broad term, it is easy to think that nothing is being done, but back away and look at how survival rates have improved yearly due to the advances being made by Pharma, research centers, and docs on a daily basis.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since this thread has kinda morphed into a discussion of vaping, tell me about the concept. I see a lot of folks with the things hung around their neck on ribbons, like pacifiers, but there must be more to it than that. I hear it cand be a tool to stop smoking, but in the same commercial they say it still contains nicotine. But I guess with fancy flavors, it is aimed at getting more teens hooked into the smoking habit..

I have no position on the idea, pro or con, I just don't see the fascination with it.

I don't think "morphed" is the right word ... :anyone::hey3::rotflmao:

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

First and foremost, the flavors are not aimed at kids. Believe it or not most adults who make the switch to vaping chose the fruity, candy, and savory flavors over tobacco flavors. Yes, kids like these flavors too, but its not aimed at kids any more than cotton candy flavored vodka is. And so far vaping being a gateway for kids is a myth as teen smoking rates continue to drop. And a majority of the kids who have tried vaping or do vape do so with 0% nicotine.

Vaping has a much higher success rate than traditional stop smoking aides, I believe the last study I saw was over 40% for a two year time span compared to 3% or less for patches, gum, etc. I, myself, have not had a cigarette since July 29th, 2011. Yes, I still use nicotine, however nicotine is not what is deadly in cigarettes. The few undesirable chemicals they have found in ecig vapor have been well under the FDA's safe exposure limit.

Vapers won't say its a stop smoking aid, rather its a nicotine replacement. Its like drinking black coffee instead of soda to get your caffeine while trying to lose weight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom