Dog Owners Beware - Cytopoint can kill your dog.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear this. I can’t imagine that happening to my girls. My youngest bully has allergies really bad but we have never given this stuff. Just a steroid injection and Zyrtec. We have also given Benadryl. Maybe there needs to be a class action lawsuit against the drug maker.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear this. I can’t imagine that happening to my girls. My youngest bully has allergies really bad but we have never given this stuff. Just a steroid injection and Zyrtec. We have also given Benadryl. Maybe there needs to be a class action lawsuit against the drug maker.
I am not the litigious type, but I am considering looking into exactly that.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was reading through different comments on a few different sites and the comments from vets is sickening. They were acting like this crap is perfectly safe despite all the issues that have been reported. Makes me sick.
Yeah we posted some warnings (with links to the articles) about the medicine on a couple Facebook groups and the backlash on one of them for “spreading false news” and “not following the science” was sickening. Reminds me of another situation in the not so distant past. It’s almost like they work for the drug company 🤔

Latest posts

Top Bottom