Dog shoots man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1674932952062352.jpg

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another dog story. My neighbor had the chow dog, it was aggressive and ran free, a bad combination. Our dog an old Australian shepherd female, half the size of this chow, came up crippled, and I dodn't know why. One day i heard a noise, and when I saw what was happening, the chow was MAULING OUR DOG! I got a pistol, and my dog was between me and the chow, with only the top of it's head showing. I shot high deliberately and he let her go, and ran around the house and under the neighbors trailer. I followed it, and all I coud see was the dogs eyes shining in the dark. I shot, and the eyes went out, and I came back in the house. I told my wife, that could be against the law, to shoot someone dog under their house? She was looking out the window, and being the smart ass that she is, said, I wouldn't worry about it, the dog is laying out in the driveway licking himself! How I missed this dog at 10/15 feet, is beyond me, but I did! It's probably a good thing. I was a little pissed off, and must have been shaking? I need to get a riot type shotgun, I guess?

Latest posts

Top Bottom