Doing Business with someone without feedback or threads posted?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont assume every out of state number is an issue.
I have lived here for years now and I still have a Missouri number. Have lived in Colorado and Oklahoma for years with this number.
I still have family back home that only have land lines and need a local number to reach me.
No argument there. I just added the area code location info as a "BTW."

But it doesn't mean he's an OK resident either.
:drunk2:

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dont assume every out of state number is an issue.
I have lived here for years now and I still have a Missouri number. Have lived in Colorado and Oklahoma for years with this number.
I still have family back home that only have land lines and need a local number to reach me.
Agreed. I'm still 316. I've had my number since 1997 and after 22 years in Law Enforcement I have a metric ton of contacts all over the country. The thought of changing my number makes me nauseous

MrChris

Sniper
Special Hen
Reaction score
He told me that he was. He text me because I posted my number in my ad. He said he was new to OSA. He never PM'ed me.

I don't put my number in ads here for that reason alone. We can talk through PM first, and if you don't appear to have a reputation here that you care to protect, then I will wait til someone comes around that does.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've sold handguards on eBay without issue and then had the same adds get pulled for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here. My guess is different levels of snowflakes are running it just like social media and one was more offended that the other.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here. My guess is different levels of snowflakes are running it just like social media and one was more offended that the other.
Probably so.

More/less the same issue as when you have to contact most any customer service (or the IRS) more than once. Everyone ya talk to has a different answer. :/
:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom