Doing Business with someone without feedback or threads posted?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess I should've put "air gun" accessory in all caps or something.

I see guys selling standard cap mags on there calling them "Pinned at 10 rounds" but no sales to banned states lol. Some are bold enough to put 15 or 17 live rounds next to them. Plenty of bids.

Be a good way to scam folks. They get a real 10 round mag, they really have no ground to stand on.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see guys selling standard cap mags on there calling them "Pinned at 10 rounds" but no sales to banned states lol. Some are bold enough to put 15 or 17 live rounds next to them. Plenty of bids.

Be a good way to scam folks. They get a real 10 round mag, they really have no ground to stand on.

Doesn't surprise me . . .

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a new member send me a PM wanting to know if I had anything to trade for a Ruger Redhawk. Said "no" and he sent me another message asking the same so I put him on ignore.

EKing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dont assume every out of state number is an issue.

That gets me.
Have had a Norfolk, VA number for years (757 area code). Don't want to change it, and anytime I call someone locally here in OK, they ignore me the first 2 or 3 times I call. Eventually they answer my call. I expect it now, just keep calling until they answer. Sometimes I will send a text to try to set their mind at ease. "Hey buddy, I am the one trying to buy your item you have listed for sale on OKShooters; answer your phone".

I get it but it gets annoying sometimes.

Bchance

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That gets me.
Have had a Norfolk, VA number for years (757 area code). Don't want to change it, and anytime I call someone locally here in OK, they ignore me the first 2 or 3 times I call. Eventually they answer my call. I expect it now, just keep calling until they answer. Sometimes I will send a text to try to set their mind at ease. "Hey buddy, I am the one trying to buy your item you have listed for sale on OKShooters; answer your phone".

I get it but it gets annoying sometimes.

I have the same problem. I’m from the panhandle and have a Texas area code that I’ve had for years. To many people have my number to go through the trouble of changing it.

Bush Dog

Blissfully Confused
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of new gun owners out there, which is a good thing. A lot of them only have limited experience interacting in the firearms community, and that was likely on Armslist. I think we just need to educate them on the proper etiquette that is expected of them on this site if they want to fit in and be part of the community. If a noob rubs you the wrong way, first try to respectfully and diplomatically explain the proper etiquette without condescension. If they don’t change their ways or respond accordingly, then they should be banished for all of eternity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom