domestic issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to this article, A person with a misdemeanor can loose 2nd amendment rights if the crime committed is domestic abuse. :bah:

More and More, the 2nd amendment is becoming a privilege than a right

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It can't be said more clearly. If anyone can't be trusted not to cause harm out in society, armed or not, they belong in prison or an institution or under 100% guardianship if they haven't been executed. It's plain, simple, and easy to remember. Such people continue to cause harm when not segregated from society even when you think solely on the inconvenience they cause the rest of us with the unconstitutional hoops and hurdles we must clear to prove we are not one of them in order to arm ourselves in defense from them.

It aggravates me every time I think about it.

Woody

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know who is enforcing this.
First, I imagine it is used by domestic abuse victims that want their abusers (and gun owners) gone for a while (or to loose their guns). Not sure what the punishment is for this violation. felony?
Second, I imagine the legal gun purchase process prohibits the sale of firearms to such subjects. I am sure someone here can chime in if this is true or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom