Don Jr. to Unseat LaPierre as NRA Exec. Vice President?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NVRGR

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might be an old thread, but still pertinent to the right of owning guns. Any of us knowing the name of Harlon Carter, or maybe Tanya Metaska, can recall the days when the NRA spoke, congress critters listened.
Now, many would reply "who"?
Now the NY lawyer started all this, didn't do it off the cuff. Even New York lawyers have some chess skills. Lawyers often bring charges, that the accused are innocent of. But the innocent go bankrupt proving their innocence.
La Pierre has been playing the same corrupt TV preacher game, for 25 years or longer. Is real good at living off OPM. (other peoples money)
One of the last honest guys was Neal Knox. I send his sons a 20 dollar bill several times a year. The vid apparently hit his family a bit. I get an update, once in awhile, not regular like in the past.
Just like NV changed the rules on recalling our illustrious CA loving Gov, we had the names to recall him TWICE! The vid hit, and they were able to change the rules mid game. Seriously, one of the rules that applied, was that your name HAD to be inside the box! Any over run, they threw it out!
The NRA has been changing who can be the king, for a long time. La Pierre is laughing, but he has to have a few cohorts, guilty as he is, to stay in power.
One good thing about NOT being a member, is that it leaves room in the mailbox, for other politicians bird cage lining material.
Just my near 45 year observations, feel free to disagree.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might be an old thread, but still pertinent to the right of owning guns. Any of us knowing the name of Harlon Carter, or maybe Tanya Metaska, can recall the days when the NRA spoke, congress critters listened.
Now the NY lawyer started all this, didn't do it off the cuff. Even New York lawyers have some chess skills. Lawyers often bring charges, that the accused are innocent of. But the innocent go bankrupt proving their innocence.
La Pierre has been playing the same corrupt TV preacher game, for 25 years or longer. Is real good at living off OPM. (other peoples money)
One of the last honest guys was Neal Knox. I send his sons a 20 dollar bill several times a year. The vid apparently hit his family a bit. I get an update, once in awhile, not regular like in the past.
Just like NV changed the rules on recalling our illustrious CA loving Gov, we had the names to recall him TWICE! The vid hit, and they were able to change the rules mid game. Seriously, one of the rules that applied, was that your name HAD to be inside the box! Any over run, they threw it out!
The NRA has been changing who can be the king, for a long time. La Pierre is laughing, but he has to have a few cohorts, guilty as he is, to stay in power.
One good thing about NOT being a member, is that it leaves room in the mailbox, for other politicians bird cage lining material.
Amen. I've been more than a bit disgruntled with the NRA since Kenyon Ballew didn't get any help from them. I'd finally rejoined when this Lapierre crud came out, and I won't rejoin until he and his cronies are history.

Bill

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been wondering if anyone else read "The Knox report" that was in the front of every Shotgun News, was calling them out way back when then his son picked up the battle when Neal died.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been wondering if anyone else read "The Knox report" that was in the front of every Shotgun News, was calling them out way back when then his son picked up the battle when Neal died.
I think the last time I even saw a Shotgun News was before I shipped to Germany at the end of 1991, and by the time I got back to the USA in 1996, all my long guns were long stolen from my household goods. Had two kids born in Germany, and another born here just a few months before I retired in late 1997, so replacing guns was not on the list of choices I had. They're all grown up, and most moved out, and now I can play again, but I still haven't seen a Shotgun News...

Bill

Latest posts

Top Bottom