Done with FedEx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
F2BFACFA-7D95-4278-891A-B055411F6C11.jpeg

In case anyone wonders why some packages seem to stall out on the way to your house.
PSA - don’t forget to sanitize your packages.
‘The incident went viral, that’s what cost my job’: Amazon worker fired after woman spotted leaving back of delivery van in viral TikTok

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ups and lately prime have great, prime came to my house in a rain storm, if prime had called first I would have told them to wait, roads are not that great in my area, the ups driver has the road graders phone number and calls to find out which roads are best or passable, the fed-ex drivers just use there gps if they attempt a delivery after a small rain they usually end up getting stuck, so most of the time if there is a cloud in the sky or rumors of rain I get a message, from fed-ex package delayed,

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well once burned I usually do not stick my hand back in the fire. Is wasn't only the shoody service but the outrageous price and not being able to do anything about it. You are welcome to pay the bill if it makes you feel better.

I am not understanding the shipping charges.
Were not the charges set, up front?
Anything I have bought, lists the actual charge.

If I were to order a small package, listing shipping as $8. Package is listed as lost, then delivered 10 days later, with shipping at $38? Upset would not begin to describe to my attitude.

Yes, UPS and FedEx use contractors.
In your little town, that contractor is the USPS.

The FedEx and UPS trucks drop off at the Post Office. At which time, the tracking number shows DELIVERED

Yet, handguns, primers, ammo MUST be shipped FedEx or UPS. It illegal to ship USPS.

Last edited:

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4 failed deliveries in the past 2 months ! 1 e bay, 2 chewy's and now a gun parts supplier... FED EX SUCKS !!!!!
I feel like going on the war path to F**k up fed ex's bottom line. Sadly I don't have much online time. But I'll think of something. $200 plus of personal goods not received, I might be a little PO'ed.

Lewis F Jones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years of great service and you’re going to let one “bad package” spoil the whole bunch?

Me thinks you need to prepare your mind as it is about to get a lot worse. A week and half delayed package is about to be the least of your worries.
... One aww-**** wipes away a heap of at-a-boys... don't it? And if you don't tell 'em they'll never get the message.

Latest posts

Top Bottom