Done with RK gun shows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes there was a table with a Nazi flag and a few other WWII flags displayed. It caught me off guard a little until I took in the whole display and saw that it was WWII memorabilia.
That makes sense, a friend saw a picture of the Nazi flag(s) on the table and was all upset over it. Guess they didn't consider it was just part of a WWII collection.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That makes sense, a friend saw a picture of the Nazi flag(s) on the table and was all upset over it. Guess they didn't consider it was just part of a WWII collection.
I get it. Nazi memorabilia is NOT my thing. I personally am not interested in collecting or viewing any of it. I simply walk by and move on to things I am interested in.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With regards to Nazi memorabilia, I look it as a continuing opportunity to remember history. The 45th Infantry Museum has quite a bit of Nazi stuff. Apparently the 45th occupied one of Hitler's residences and collected stuff from there.

Same reason that I like seeing the Confederate memorabilia at the museum.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard there was some guy with a nazi flag on their table? Any truth to this?

Many collectors of WW2 memorabilia abound. Heroes on all sides, even the old vets that used to be a big percentage of gun show attendance agreed on that.

Funny how the guys that actually faced those enemies in the 1940s weren't "triggered" by images or words.

I think they understood the difference between real and perceived harm.

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With regards to Nazi memorabilia, I look it as a continuing opportunity to remember history. The 45th Infantry Museum has quite a bit of Nazi stuff. Apparently the 45th occupied one of Hitler's residences and collected stuff from there.
Yup was just thinking about this as I was reading! Hitler's mirror gives me the willies every stinking time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom