Dong's in Tulsa What A Deal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only thing dongs has going for it is they do have a ton of stuff in that old dump. I have seen some of their guns priced right and some that were insane. The story the op posted doesn't surprise me. I have bought some miscellaneous reloading stuff in there recently and it was a bit higher than Jerry's but they had it in stock.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are always a bunch of dongs; stay clear. In a pinch, I have had to go in there for hard to find items, but they motivate me to start my future searches earlier and online. Sportsworld is also a no go... Better to deal with people that act like they want to do business with you.

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About 20 years ago I asked someone behind the counter if I could see a rifle they had in the rack. He said, "no". I walked out, quickly, and won't ever go back.

Dangerousways

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. They pulled that bs on me one day. I found a used rifle for $300 then they said that wasn't the right price. They had to check on the computer. I did end up getting it fir $300

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly, I'm not surprised. I was in Tulsa for a few days earlier this year and asked some of our local guys which gun shops were good. I was given several suggestions, but the one piece of advise I got the most was to stay AWAY from Dongs. I drove by it on my way to 2A, and I'd probably never go in there even without their warnings. It looks like you'll need a tetanus shot before entering.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have to admit I've been in there once during the great ammo shortage looking for a speed loader to fit a Ruger Super Redhawk .44 mag I was taking to Alaska that nobody else had. (The trip didn't happen) I actually had great service for that one item, checked out and went about my business wondering why there was so much ammo on the shelf when nobody else had any.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never been in there, read too many bad stories about them. I do agree about Sportsworld, too. I've been in there a few times over the years, most of the time, I have been ignored by the people at the counter. I don't see myself going back anytime soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom